Seeking individuals to work in the countertop shop that are self-motivated, team oriented, hardworking and have a strong work ethic.
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Measuring and marking Templates
- Operating Countertop Saw
- Cutting our sink openings
- Assembly of countertop pieces
- Preforming final touchups
- Prepare countertop for shipping
- No experience necessary, but preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language
- Must be able to work on feet all shift
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be able to use and understand basic arithmetic including fractions and decimals. Metric familiarity a plus but not required
- Must practice safe work procedures at all times and maintain a clean working environment
- A valid, clean driver license is required.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
If interested please attach resume for our consideration.